We offer a 100% live arrival guarantee on all of our animals. We also guarantee the sex of the animal to match what was stated at the time the animal was purchased.
There are however circumstances that will void the live arrival guarantee. These circumstances include:
1. The buyer or a member of the household must be present to sign for the package on the first delivery attempt (Fedex provides time of delivery stamp).
2. A delay in shipping due to carrier mishandling.
3. Temperatures at the hub or destination being under 32°F or over 99°F for reptilles and under 40°F or over 85°F for isopods .
4. Animals held for pickup at a Fedex location must be picked up by the customer on the same day as arrival. (Photo Id must be provided and match the name used for shipping)
5. A delay in shipping resulting in rerouting due to an inaccurate delivery address being entered during checkout.
6. Any Live Arrival Guarantee requests must be made within 30 minutes of the package being dropped off by FedEx or 30 minutes of package being picked up at Hub if Hold For Pickup option was used.
Isopod Note: Isopod cups are overpacked with 2-5 isopods. Live arrival guarantee does not apply to overpacked isopods that may perish in transit. The live arrival guarantee is applicable to the total number of live isopods equaling the cup count purchased.
Should your animal perish in transit we will need you the buyer to provide a picture of the deceased animal on its back and to contact us upon receipt of the package. This must be provided within 30 minutes of the delivery time stamp.
Live arrival guarantee only applies to the shipping period and is void once you take possession of the animal.
Live arrival guarantee will only apply to the cost of the animal and will not apply to the cost of shipping. Shipping costs for replacement animals are the responsibility of the buyer.
Once inspected and accepted, the well-being of the animal is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Mojave Reptiles will not be responsible for any veterinary costs incurred by the buyer or for the maintenance and upkeep of the animal.
Read Our Shipping Policy
Read Our Return Policy